All I can think about is summer in Bali


All I can think about is summer in Bali by luluashari89 


Do you guys separate yourself into two categories of person - Mountain and Beach? For me, I personally put myself into Beach bracket as I can not stand of cold haha.. Coming from Brisbane, Australia, where its winter only most likely reaches 14 degrees, I remember I was completely bundled up when my besties and I went to Tasmania. 

Caroline Constas cotton shirt
22,650 PHP - modaoperandi.com


Glamorous blue jean shorts
1,560 PHP - glamorous.com


J Crew high heel stiletto
17,045 PHP - lanecrawford.com


Quay sunglasses
1,685 PHP - princesspolly.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Need Help?

Send an image of item you find hard to style and let me ease your pain ;)

GET IN TOUCH

You can reach me at luluashari@me.com